Teflon is a new material after being stretched vertically and horizontally with a large number of pores in it. It can be compounded with other fabrics to make smoke and dust solid phase anti-corrosion filter bags or good waterproof, breathable, wind-proof and warm rain gear sportswear, cold-proof sportswear clothing, special protective clothing and light tents, compressed air for pharmaceutical use, sterile filtration of various solvents, and filtration of high-purity gases in the electronics industry.
- Pipes and fittings: pure PTFE pipe; PTFE lined pipe; externally wound fiberglass steel pipe; steel composite flange
- Chemical container lining: PTFE lined kettle; PTFE lined tank; PTFE lined tower;
- Heat exchanger
- Corrugated expansion tube
- Main components of valves and pumps
- Steel wire reinforced full pressure hose
- Filter material.
- Static sealing: interlayer gasket; seat belt; elastic sealing belt;
- Dynamic seal (braided packing, annular seal): V-shaped seal body – used for shaft, piston rod, valve; inner seal of turbo pump; composite seal ring of PTFE and rubber; with bellows Retractable mechanical seal.
- Filled Teflon bearings, used in food, chemical, paper, and textile machinery
- Porous copper-impregnated fluoroplastic metal bearings can be used normally under high temperature and high pressure dry friction and vacuum conditions;
- Bearing lining made of composite fabric blended with Teflon fiber and glass fiber or other fibers of Teflon fiber bearing, which is used for low speed and high load;
- Filling Teflon piston rings, guide rings, machine guide rails and bridge sliders
- Class C insulating material for wires and cables;
- The sheaths of the stator and rotor water pipes and thermocouples of the double-water inner-cooled turbo-generator;
- Microwave insulating materials for high-frequency and ultra-high-frequency communication equipment and radar;