The density of Teflon is 2200 kg/m3. Teflon, also known as Teflon, common use for precision cnc machining.is known as a “non-adhesive coating” or “easy-to-clean material”. The substance has acid resistance, alkali resistance, resistance to various organic solvents, and is almost insoluble in any solvent. At the same time, PTFE has good high temperature resistance, and its friction coefficient is extremely low, so it can play a lubricating role, and it is also an ideal coating for easy cleaning of the inner layer of the pipeline.
Its characteristics are:
- Non-sticky: almost all substances are not combined with Teflon coating. A very thin film also exhibits good adhesion resistance.
- Heat resistance: Teflon coating has excellent heat resistance and low temperature resistance. Short-term temperature resistance up to 300 ℃, good thermal stability, can work at low temperature without embrittlement, insoluble at high temperature.
- Sliding: Teflon machined and coating has a low coefficient of friction. The coefficient of friction changes when the load slides.
- Moisture resistance: The surface of Teflon coating does not touch water or oil, and it is not easy to touch liquid during production operation. If there is a small amount of dirt, just wipe it clean. Shorten downtime, save man-hours and improve work efficiency.
- Wear resistance: Under high load, it has excellent wear resistance. When the load is large, it has the dual advantages of wear resistance and non-blocking.
- Corrosion resistance: Teflon is hardly corroded by drugs, and can protect components from any chemical corrosion.
Teflon does not dissolve in any known liquid, and it is not soluble in any medium, and the size of Teflon moldings will not change regardless of the duration of action. Large-sized, thin-walled Teflon container. Laboratory utensils are widely used in laboratories and factories for practical operations with corrosive liquids, in addition, it is also widely used in sealing devices, pipes, pumps, valves, etc.